- Animation smoothing improvements (finally, it'll use DWM engines)
- Layered Windows Improvements - fix was released about three months ago. This one will be included as well in SP1
- Data Binding improvements - XMLDataSource will work faster
- Coldstart time (hmmm, sounds strange, due to fact, that delays mostly come from CLR, not from WPF. But who knows)
- Workset - less (or more???) space for future possibilities?
- Software rendering improvements. We'll finally be able to do it manually.
- Battery life improvements - well, not sounds good :)
But the real good news, that we where sounded. And this is the real value of this event.
Tnx, Yossi :)